Namibia Branch IT Support Technician / Trainer (Swartkopmund)
Arch is a premier retail management software package, developed, implemented, maintained and supported by Spitzkoppe Computer Supplies & Services in Sub-Saharan Africa. Arch is a cutting-edge product that continuously boasts first to market product developments.
Professionals who want to be proactively involved with projects from start to finish, will enjoy working in this environment. The nature of the Spitzkoppe Computer Supplies & Services position is not an 8-5, and the successful candidate will need to make a commitment to working the extra hours to ensure deliverables are met.
If you want to be part of an innovative and growing company, then Spitzkoppe Computer Supplies & Services is the company for you.
A distinct advantage within our organisation is the opportunity for growth and career development for those who prove themselves.
Arch is looking for an enthusiastic Branch IT Support Technician/Trainer to provide support to its client base. This individual is responsible for on-site installations, support of and consumables sales to our retail client base. The Training component entails on-site user training for our clients on the Arch Retail Management Software as well as POS hardware.
- Namibian Citizenship.(Non-negotiable)
- Swartkopmund based. (Highly preferred)
- 2+ year’s client-interfacing work experience.
- Certificates / Diplomas in hardware and networks.
- Software knowledge. (MS SQL & Windows Server)
- POS, Retail (FMCG) knowledge / experience. (Admin / back office position) (highly advantageous)
- Ability to impart product information / training to end-users at various levels.
- Must be willing to work long hours. (Weekends, standby & overtime)
- Must be able to travel and have own vehicle & valid driver’s license. (Non-negotiable)
- Professional communication skills in English. (Proficiency in Afrikaans, German and / or Portuguese advantageous)
- This position involves extensive travel and overtime.
- Travel reimbursed at AA rates when own vehicle is used for business purposes.
- Candidates living in Swartkopmund and immediate surrounding areas will receive first consideration and preference for this vacancy.
- Strong ability to work independently. (Critical)
- Ability to take ownership.
- Attention to detail.
- Positive Attitude.
- Willingness to learn.
- A Word formatted CV.
- A copy of a recent salary slip.
- Copy of ID.
- Copy of qualifications / certifications.
Should you not hear from us within a period of 14 working days, please consider your application declined. Future opportunities within the company will be advertised and, should your skills set be suitable for the stipulated criteria, please feel free to resubmit your information.
We wish you well with your application and future career endeavours.
The Arch Recruitment Team