KZN IT Support Technician
Arch is a premier retail management software package, developed, implemented, maintained and supported by Spinnaker Software in Sub-Saharan Africa. Arch is a cutting-edge product that continuously boasts first-to-market product developments.
Professionals who want to be proactively involved with projects, from inception to completion, will enjoy working in this environment. The nature of this position is definitely not 8-5, and the successful candidate will need to make a commitment to working the extra hours to ensure deliverables are met.
If you want to be part of a dynamic, innovative and growing company then Spinnaker Software is the company for you.
The Technician is responsible for on-site installations, as well as support of, and consumables sales to our retail client base.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience
- Certificates in hardware and networks
- Software knowledge (MS SQL & Win Server) advantageous
- POS or Retail knowledge / experience advantageous
- Good communications skills in English
- Willingness to travel, work weekends, standby & overtime
- Must be able to travel and have own vehicle & valid driver’s license
- Ability to work independently
- Reliable and dedicated
- This position involves a lot of travel and overtime.
- Travel reimbursed at AA rates when own vehicle is used for business purposes.
To be submitted:
- Word formatted CV
- Copy of a recent salary slip
- Copy of ID and Drivers’ License
- Copies of qualifications / certifications
Should you not hear from us within a period of 14 working days, please consider your application declined. Future opportunities with the company will be advertised and should your skills set be suitable for the stipulated criteria, please feel free to apply.
We wish you well in your application and future career endeavours.
The Arch Recruitment Team