Automated flow of operational data to financial system
Importance of accurate financial information in retail
- Sound financial information upon which risk mitigation and management decisions are based.
- Integration to best of breed finance software preferred over a finance module in a retail operational system.
- Integration facilitates seamless data flow, eliminating double work and reduces human error.
- Remote access to finance software enables the use of external service providers where retailers lack on-site finance skills.
- Customised financial reporting addressing user’s specific operational requirements to run a profitable retail enterprise, particularly the increased challenges in running a multi store enterprise.
- Retailers require finance software Implementation, application services and training.
- Finance software service provider needs to be an accredited business partner and qualified to support the finance software.
- Arch Financial Integration (“AFI”) is an accredited Sage Business Partner and registered Sage Evolution dealer (also for add-on modules).
- AFI provides finance software integration services enabling automated, seamless flow of operational retail data from Arch Retail (in-store) to Sage Evolution as its preferred finance software solution.
- Finance software integration services includes usage of AFI’s proprietary middleware, monitoring and correction services in the event of integration failure.
- Integration services are also provided to other finance software, such as Syspro and SAP.
- AFI employs experienced financial system integrators, with knowledge of both Arch Retail and finance software, with a thorough understanding of the transaction flows required for accurate reporting.
- AFI’s solution caters for:
- Unlimited remote sites from which data is integrated to Head Office.
- To prevent general ledger clogging- posts sales & tender transactions as daily summaries only.
- VAT posted to one control account (traditional) or split into two accounts (output & input).
- Debtors and Creditors transactions imported individually with Arch document numbers as reference.
- Posts stock adjustments, cost variations, Mark-Up-Mark-Down entries and stock finalisation variances.
- Arch stock value balances to finance software stock value.
- Caters for multi-currency and posts home & forex amount at spot rate from Arch.
- Implementations are performed in conjunction with client, followed up with focused training.
- AFI is operational in over 200 sites in Southern Africa (RSA, Namibia, Botswana, Angola, Zambia & Zimbabwe)